the Geek Chronicles

...: Random thoughts. Nonsense. Ideas. Perceptions.Observations.Life...:

Monday, September 26, 2005

'Bout BLogs


'Bout BLogs
Originally uploaded by chicanabeans.
I wonder if this blog shit is for real? I mean, is it just a fad or will it be around for a long time? Have you noticed that there are a bout billion different blog sites and another billion sites to help you BOOST the amount of traffic you get on your site? I wonder how these companies are making money. I mean, can you make money creating blog sites? Interesting. I admit, I've become insanley interested in blogging. Honestly though, I think I'm more interested in how many hits I get as opposed to who reads or comments on the blog. It's not like I'm solving cancer or curing the common cold with my blog entries. Bwawawawaawa

2 Comments:

Anonymous dee said...

I wish I still has my old bookmarks, I actually found some people that were making a living "blogging" per say.

Their own sites were incredibly boring though and I don't know how they did it.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Sassy63 said...

I guess you quit this site? Too bad, your writing is pretty good and interesting. Come back and keep trying.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home