OOPS...It's only been a week...It could be worse .
So what's new in tha 619?
- Took the CSET last Saturday and I am hoping for the last time. Remind me again why I am going through the headaches for a measely 30g's teaching job? Oh that's right, the kids!
- I need a new job. Yeah, okay, the one I have has its' perks, but there aren't enough to keep me satisfied. It seems like I get opportunities, but something always happens to ruin my options. Blah!
- So you heard that the king of late night died right? Poor Johnny Carson. I don't remember the guy other than what I saw about him on t.v clips. I was too young to stay up during his late night reign. I've also heard some shitty things about the guy. Why is it that once you drop dead, kick the bucket, meet your matchmaker, people start talking about how great of a person you were? I hope when I hit the bricks, that people have good stuff to say about me, not cause I'm dead, but cause they really mean it.
- After doing a system restore on my computer, (f*@**&#&!!! computer) I lost all of my music files!!! I was so pissed...So, I had to go and find some new beats. I mixed a r&b/rap cd that I'm jammin to right now.
- Guess what!? The joyous rain is coming back to San Diego. Apparently, it's coming this way tommorow and this weekend. I thought we were over this crap. Listen, we live in America's Finest City. That means, sun year round and we don't f**&()(!# with weather that belongs in Portland. SO much for the damned sun!
- A buddy of mine put my computer chair together. I think my thighs are too fat for this chair. That's embarrassing. I only bought the chair like a month ago and just got around to getting it assembled. I wonder how long a $50 chair lasts?
What else? Hmmm...
I'm sure I'll find something to scowl about...